Terms and Conditions
Last updated: October 11, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the dantechit.com website (the “Service”) operated by Dantech, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- General Use
- By using dantechit.com, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have received parental or guardian permission.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide information that is accurate, complete, and current. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password and account details that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password.
- All content provided on dantechit.com is for informational purposes only. We make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site.
- You may not redistribute, reproduce, or use any content without explicit permission.
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Dantech, LLC.
- Dantech, LLC has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- We may terminate or suspend your account without prior notice or liability for any reason, including, but not limited to, breaches of the Terms.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It’s your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
- Disclaimer & Liability
- All information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without any conditions or warranties. Dantech, LLC will not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use our services.
- Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which Dantech, LLC operates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Us
- If you have questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Terms and Conditions and agree to its terms.